What’s the best gift to give someone who’s stressed out? From audio books, yoga gift sets, adult coloring books, soothing music, stress balls, aromatherapy oil diffusers, spa treatment, scented candles, and much more, the list of stress relief gifts is long.
Finding a perfect gift for a stressed person should not be difficult. The Internet is a rich source of gift ideas that are not only affordable but just perfect for someone who deserves moments of peace from the daily stress and anxieties of life.
Factors to Consider Before Buying a Gift for a Stressed Person
A person who is stressed often feels disempowered. While searching for the best stress relief gift, look for something that clearly expresses empathy and care.
Avoid gifts that will make them feel overwhelmed by additional obligations.
Take time to know your stressed friend better. Find out what they like and what doesn’t go down well with them.
Some things to consider are their sense of humor, taste in music, what type of food they love, and whether they prefer to be alone or with good company when they are stressed.
The last thing you want is to get them a gift that’s going to stress them out even more. Remember, even a simple hug, or listening to them when they feel like talking about their issues, can be an awesome gift.
But nothing says “you’re appreciated” like a nice gift!
Best Stress Relief Gifts for 2019
We’ve put together a list of the best stress relief gifts for 2019. Whether you’re shopping for a birthday, Christmas, Valentine’s day or any other occassion, we’ve got you covered.
The items reviewed below come in different types and prices to help you make an appropriate purchase decision according to your budget and the likes or dislikes of the person you are buying the gift for
- Comes with more than 120 stress-relieving images and patterns to color.
- Includes unique designs from all around the world.
- A pack of 3 books of different levels from basic and intermediate to advanced.
- Made with the thickest paper on the market.
This is a set of wonderful stress-relieving coloring books from Creatively Calm Studios. They feature animals, geographic shapes, and a wide range of calming scenery. The adult coloring books are perfect for calming a stressed mind.
- Can be used for people of all skill levels.
- A wide variety of patterns, scenery and animal pictures to keep you occupied.
- The high quality paper doesn’t bleed through if you’re using gel pens.
3 great books with diverse options depending on your mood, interests and time! I’m a stay at home mom of 2 so this will greatly enhance art-time for ME!
- A perfect herbal blend that contains Biotin, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbs.
- Guaranteed satisfaction. You start feeling less stressed in less than a month or ask for a full refund.
- A complete multivitamin supplement that reduces anxiety and stress.
- Promotes cognitive health, regulates the body, and supports a relaxed mood.
- It’s dairy-free, soy-free, and completely non-GMO.
Vimerson health products are loved by many because they are 100% natural. They are effective and do not come with harmful side effects. This dietary supplement is a great stress-reliever and boosts your cognitive health too.
- Reduces Anxiety
- Calms stress
- Made with all-natural ingredients
- Promotes cognitive health
- Regulates the body
- Great for long-term well being
Bought it for my daughter who suffers anxiety and I don’t want her on meds. Tried St. John’s pure before but it didn’t seem to do anything. This triggered a first day text message of “i didn’t have any issues today”… That’s a good start
- Allows you to use the power of checkbox for more effective and stress-free communication.
- Makes it much easy to access the words you want to use for easy communication.
- Provides joy in times of befuddlement.
- It comes with 50 sheets amply sized at 4×2.5 inches.
The Knock Knock’s communicatory Nifty Notes booklet is a portable checkbox gift that your loved one undergoing stressful moments will truly appreciate. It has 50 sheets that can be used to enhance humor and maintain high spirits in workplaces.
- The perfect gift for all occassions
- Brings joy, humor, and creativity to everyday activities
- Lasts a long time
I have been giving these out to friends who I know will love them. In stressful situations, like in a mediation, I will slip one to an attorney who will just start to hoot out loud. I love it! Great way to bring down the tension in a room.
- Comes with 4 deep- kneading Shiatsu massage nodes that help to relax muscle tightness.
- Has a heating function that helps to soothe aching muscles
- Comes in an ergonomic design
- Great for de-stressing lower and upper back, abdomen, thigh, neck, and calf areas
- Has an adjustable strap that can be used to secure the pillow massager to your chair
- It comes with overheat protection device with a programmed 20-minute shut off automatic function.
- Car charger included in the pack
The Zyllion massage pillow is a great device that reaches to every part of your lower and upper back as well as the neck to work out the spasms there. It is not a thick or bulky device but has a sleek ergonomic design.
- Perfect stress reliever for people with back or neck problems
- Sleek ergonomic design
- Heating function that soothes tired muscles
- It’s super effective!
Buy this! I got this as a gift from my amazing girlfriend who knows I complain about my neck all the time. We took a chance on this after I saw it and said I wanted it, after reading some other reviews I definitely agree that this is amazing.
- Available in different colors.
- Relieves stress.
- Small enough to carry in a bag or even in your pocket.
- Filled with soft sand that moves gently as you rub it.
The Isoflex Stress Ball is a nice rounded object that helps to keep your hands busy and your mind calm during stressful moments. It is great for people that pick their face uncontrollably when stressed because it gives them something to do with their hands.
- Gentle stress reliever
- Small enough to carry around wherever you go
- Strong and doesn’t easily puncture or come apart
- Easy to manipulate
I tend to pick at my face when I’m stressed (unfortunately this is pretty much all the time). I bought this stress ball to give my hands something to do while I’m reading or watching TV.
The Best Stress Relief Gifts
Most importantly, the goal of buying a stress relief gift is to help him or her to unwind and feel better.
A stress relieving gift should one that will be cherished and much appreciated. Let us know which gift you bought from our recommendations above.