Preschool Lesson Plan
Reprinted from Shapesville
By J. Andrew Mills and Rebecca Osborn
Shapesville not only teaches kids about shapes, but also healthy body image and diversity. It's a great activity to use in a preschool lesson plan. The lesson plan questions follow:
1. What sizes and shapes did you like the best?
2. Which character do you like best?
3. Do you think it's ok for kids to be different shapes and sizes?
4. Do you think it's ok that kids tease each other about being different sizes, shapes, and colors?
5. What famous people are different sizes, shape, and colors?
6. What activities make you feel good about your body?
7. What special talents do you have that make you a star?
8. What are the most important qualities that you look for in a friend?